CDL Truck Driver - heavy equipment haulers, Little Rock, AR
Woodson Incorporated is an established forestry company located in both AR and LA. We see our people as our greatest asset and work with a safety first mindset. Woodson Inc has an immediate need for a CDL truck driver in the Little Rock, AR area, must have experience hauling heavy equipment with lowboy. Woodson Inc. offers competitve pay, full benefits including paid health insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Must have clean driving record and DOT history.
- Must have a valid commercial driver's license.
- Must have experience loading, transporting and unloading heavy equipment.
- Must have lowboy experience.
- Must have knowledge of all state and federal DOT rules and regulations.
- Responsible for all DOT required paperwork, driver logs, permits, DvIR's, etc.
- Responsible for driving JSA's.
- Responsible for Pre & Post trip inspections.
- Must have a safety first mindset.
- Must be willing to take and follow directions and or instruction.
- Must be willing to work as part of a team.
- Must be experienced in proper cargo securement.